View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #30 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcoss View Post
I think I probably will do that after I pay off the Z. (with my down payment i'll have her paid off in 18 months.) In the meantime I could jus tmake my girlfriend drive me around in her 03 honda civic when the roads get toooo bad
A used civic could cost as low as around $3000 or less, it could be quite old but if you have luck or know some mechanics, sometimes they can find you some good deal. My friend got a Mazda 323 for $2700, low kms.

If you can afford that, then store the Z through summer, terminate the insurance or take the minimum one. It could work out.

But if you can only have one car for now, as many of us here say, get a set of very good snow tires for Winter, you'll be fine. I used to drive the 350z the whole year around in Toronto, and sometimes we have one or two nasty snowstorms too.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote