View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #27 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
I'm very much for "green energy", but it will take a long time. We can't burn more dirty coal for electricity. We need nuke plants powering every major city. We'll need newer/better technology. Windmills won't due. Algae is a joke.

In the meantime,
Canada is begging for us to buy its oil. They said since we don't allow the building of the Keystone pipeline, they will have to sell the oil to China. We invested billions in South America/Goerge Soros to produce oil that will be sold to China. Blame Obama? of course not, he's just THE President, nothing is his fault.
I went to an info session for Exxon Mobil last year (bastards won't hire me ) and they said that they had invested hundreds of millions of dollars into creating biofuel from algae.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote