View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #33 (permalink)
JPnAZ
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z MB M6
JPnAZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFATCHX View Post
Ive showed interet in the test pipes with very poor and distastful responses from the seller. His behavior alone was enough to not make me want to purchase, coninued claiming i wasnt serious yet i was one who claimed and purchased the Gen 3s within minutes. This was all compounded today when i opened up the shipping box containing the intakes. All I have to say is ask for very good and clear pictures. Not one square inch of the piping is without scratches, some so deep that sanding and painting won't cover. Filters are bent and filthy, def looks like it been through battle.
For the entertainment of all:
I would also like to add that in addition to me stating the condition of the intakes, providing a high-def picture of them on the car, providing all of the parts and shipping them out in a timely manner via a reputable shipping company, I stated that these were still on the car in my original post. You also had every opportunity to ask for additional pics after I had them off the car, and in your PM to me you had actually stated "its a good thing I planned to paint them anyway" so why all the fuss in the first place, and why the assertion that my responses to your interest in the TPs were poor and distastful? Here's why:

There were several PM exchanges regarding the Test Pipes wherein after I told you my current price you continued to ask me to send you another price that you couldnt refuse or that would make you buy them. Since Im not a mind reader, I asked you repeatedly if you were a serious buyer to make a counter offer. You continued to play the make me another offer game even though Im the seller of the product and had already gone to the extent of telling you how much they are new and what I paid for them and that you could buy them exactly for what I paid another member on here to save us both the negotiation trouble. When that didnt work for you, you got angry, and then went out of control on my thread. Im sorry that the product that you purchased didnt meet your expectations if that truly was one of the reasons you decided to make a negative public post on my thread. I bought those intakes off another member on here only a couple months ago for the same price I charged you. I installed them, they worked fine, and I bought them used, expected that there would be wear and tear for the price, so was satisfied.

I find it a little ridiculous that you would try and post negative on my thread out of spite to try and tarnish my reputation, and I'm sure that anyone who actually reads your post or any others you try and make is going to realize you are out of control

Last edited by JPnAZ; 02-23-2012 at 12:49 PM.
JPnAZ is offline   Reply With Quote