View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #96 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot370z View Post
I just order the EVO-R foglight could I just hook up the the one wire to get flashing and one to the license plate wire to turn on when the headlights are on?
Don't see why not... Hookup wiring is very simple, it's finding the right wires in your harness to do so and running the wires thru to the light... I hooked up to the left tail light harness which I accessed in the trunk area, and ran the wires very simply behind the bumper cover and taped them to the backside of the steel of the bumper...

You will need to hookup the black (Ground) wire too, otherwise it will not work (Three wires total).

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote