View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly import, all this time I told you that it will be best to order. I went through a very similar storry as you and if I had to do it all over again I would have just ordered my car. I didn't go through it once, I went through it twice... and I was way more flexible than you. The only thing I was sure of was auto sport. I had 3 different colors. Base or touring was up in the air pending on how a dealer deals. I personally feel navs have no place in sports cars so I didn't want one...
You would think my flexibility would have gotten me a Z fairly quick. Its an agonizing experience. And from experience I'm telling you... living in this deep south 5 state hellhole of car purchasing... ORDER! You will be so much happier.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote