View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFATCHX View Post
Ive showed interet in the test pipes with very poor and distastful responses from the seller. His behavior alone was enough to not make me want to purchase, coninued claiming i wasnt serious yet i was one who claimed and purchased the Gen 3s within minutes. This was all compounded today when i opened up the shipping box containing the intakes. All I have to say is ask for very good and clear pictures. Not one square inch of the piping is without scratches, some so deep that sanding and painting won't cover. Filters are bent and filthy, def looks like it been through battle.
I'm sorry to hear that. The seller DID mention in the OP that the intakes are scratched up and the filters has 5000 miles. 5000 highway miles or 5000 dusty back road miles - that's a chance you take when you buy stuff from the forum classified. However, I do agree with your statement that anyone buying items, don't hesitate to ask for high res pics. If the seller can't provide you one, hit the back button and buy from another member/vendor. There are plenty of threads here and in sponsor/vendor section.

JPnAZ, please be sure to include EVERY single details about the products you're selling. Take multiple images and if there's any imperfection, take a high res picture of that.

thanks
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote