View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
Augustus
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Touring M6
Augustus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirowolf View Post
Sold my 2009 370Z touring sport today. Funny thing is I miss it. I have had a Nissan since about 2003 with my G356MT coupe adn moved on to the Z last year.
I really liked the Z, but never totally fell in love. Not sure why. I can tell you I loved the G35. By all measures the Z was much better car than the G.
Long story short
While out just cruising stopped by the local Motorsports shop (carries all the high dollar cars) and test drove a Lotus Evora
Ended up leaving with the Keys to the Evora

I wish I could keep both, but as they say "there can be only ONE" well at least for now.
I would like to thank everyone for all the great advice and help on all my Z projects
Congrats on the car. A truly beautiful upgrade. Very classy. If you ever see a gunmetal grey Z with Illinois plates waving at you, that'd be me.

Never been there, but I've driven by that dealership many times. They often have many pretty things sitting out front.

I know how you feel about the, 'didn't fall in love but miss it'. I bought a new WRX back in 2005. Only kept it for about 18 months. Wanted a WRX, loved the car, totally fun, but never really felt "attached" to it. To this day I still miss it a little. Well, no so much since I bought the Z.

Last edited by Augustus; 02-22-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Augustus is offline   Reply With Quote