View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #179 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFATCHX View Post
Went to Nissan to price this change up. $600+ and 5.5 hours. It claims the whole hub assembly has to "be disassembled" in order to remove and replace studs. I laughed. Spoke to him, explained what I saw and read in this thread, then I showed him all the pictures. He was surprised and agreed to put the car up on the lift and give it a try by following these instructions.
Ah, the ole "We'll take a whack at it!" - I'd be hesitant to let these guys put my son's bicycle up on the lift.

All kidding aside, I did the job without a lift in less than 5 hours and that included ample drink breaks (if you show him this, make sure he knows the difference between breaks and brakes).
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote