View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gauge
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Nismo PW
Gauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the rough

so bring the guy down to 38900 which I felt was a fair price, he is getting slightly over invoice and I"m getting a few grand off MSRP. So I'm all excited that I'm finally getting my car I've been eyeing and he says....

"just want to be up front with you the car has 400 miles on it, we had to move it from ohio"...... I'm like... uhhh yeah imma have to dwell on this. That is so not cool. When it's the last thing you say to a customer it's not being "up front"

UPDATE: Dealer came down on the price to 38500. This is an extremely good price I feel, below invoice I think? So I am going to grab it. I'm glad he was able to go down a bit due to the miles. He has also agreed to start the warranty at the mileage the car is currently at. I hope this threads convinces someone else to take the path of trucar and make car dealerships compete and make them honest. I hate haggling but I managed, so can you!

Last edited by Gauge; 02-22-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Gauge is offline   Reply With Quote