View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
azn370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: z34 - R1
azn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond reputeazn370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default azn370z's first look at a 370z today

I'm a big big 350z fan, loved it when I first saw the orange concept car and knew I must have it. I think the car looks almost perfect except that the car looks slightly bloated when up close, but stand 30 feet away and it looks perfect.

Today in 35 degree temperature I finally saw the 370z after a very long long time. I first saw the leaked white prototype headlight, grill, rear photos a year or so ago. I don't think a day would go by without looking at 370z pics, I'm a little obsessed, hehe.

I have to say that the car looks pretty close to what the pictures have shown, it didn't really look better in real life. I noticed the car looks shorter even though it's only about 3 inches shorter than a 350z, but not tiny like a miata. Just surprised 3 inches can make it look so much shorter. The rear fenders bulge out a lot, which is a nice look. The headlights I didn't like as much, mainly because the surface isn't flat, there is a dip on the orange reflectors and from certain angles the headlights look too thin. I think the 350z looks better but i still plan to get the 370z next year, with the branew lip.

As you can see I mainly care about the exterior looks, inside was definitely nice and non of that cheap basketball bump interior.