View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #79 (permalink)
ConchZ2
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z red 6sp sprt
ConchZ2 is on a distinguished road

I started this post because I had an amazing Happy Hour experience that included a happy ending in my 370Z.
It all happened last Friday. Kicking off the weekend at Happy Hour in HulaHanks of Stamford, my wingman and I struck up a conversation with two hotties at the bar. After enjoying several happy hour $5 fishbowls, the four of us decided to do a bar crawl. Using the excuse of having only room for two in my car, we did the obvious and paired up. During the 3-4 minute walk to my car (parking sucks in Stamford), I could sense the sexually attraction. (Please note; in Connecticut’s Fairfield County, the 370Z is like owning a Toyota Corolla S). I started the engine, in the next instant my lips were on hers. Fiery kisses warmed her to the core of her being. Her hand slid downward. Minutes later, I was feeling like Bill Clinton (he believed the agreed-upon definition of sexual relations excluded his receiving oral sex). Now I know what you’re thinking (getting stains on the seat), but that didn’t occur. This brought back great memories from an ex girlfriend that used to say, “If you’re not going all the way, then why go at all”.
ConchZ2 is offline   Reply With Quote