View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #1719 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
LMFAO OMG... wait he's right Microsoft products are full of viruses => Microsoft IS a virus . Cristo what do you do if you don't mind me asking?
I wear many hats.

Im the program manager in charge of the IT tech support for a goverment agency. (lets just say it handles those nuisance spam calls that you get at dinner or anytime during the day) Im in charge of about 19 guys, and if those idiots cant figure out a problem, they go to me.

I am also tech support for the lead attorneys who may go overseas (so i will get calls at 2 or 3 in the morning) ,or, those who dont want to d!ck around with the call center and need an issue fixed immediately

Then for my contracting company, believe it or not, my oh so friendly face can goes to potential clients and bids for their work. I know what some of you may be thinking.....

But most of the time im sitting here at home, on the forums, or sleeping in until I am needed. Its nice being able to work from home.

edit: basically I do about 2 hours of, true, dedicated, work, in a week. (quote from office space)