View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, it was rerouted to a barb connector on the back of the intake plenum. This is where the boost gauge sensor is connected to as well. So it's currently a post TB setup.

Just talked to Sam@GTM, which lead me to text my installer at Baker Tuning. One possibility is the wastegate preload. If it's too lose, then I won't be able to raise the boost. So I'm waiting to hear back from him as well as Hallman tech support.

@ZatZuma, were your leaks found in the intake piping or the vacuum lines? Most of my lines are still zip tied.

[EDIT]
I'm going to leave my car with the tech. He's going to take a look at the wastegate actuator and tighten it up. He also has a boost controller that he can test if mine still doesn't work.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 02-22-2012 at 03:30 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote