View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:13 AM   #1664 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
I'm thinking of trading in the Z for a 335i... mmm turbo
blah!! being part of the NOVA m3 group, we had some of those show up and.....just blah. For starters, unless you put a full exhaust and chip it, its VERY boring. And even when you do, it doesnt handle the power very well unless you throw on coilovers (the stock suspension SUCKS on the 335) and new tires (which also suck). It also doesnt handle NEAR as well as the 370. Plus, unless you buy it new, its most likely been ragged on and those turbos have been very unreliable. Its very smooth and comfortable however, something I despise on a sports car. If you want a bmw sports car, get an m3.

(can you tell I dont like the 335?)