Thread: Karting?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
I also wanted to get into carting but I would probably look like Donkey Kong from MarioKart.

I would imagine one would have to be really precise in applying the throttle, hitting the apex, and shifting. Heck it took two seasons of auto-x just to get smooth and then fast.
Two buddies of mine that live West Ashley came up here & drove my kart for a weekend. They now have their own karts and take weekend trips up to either Kershaw (Carolina Motorsports Park) or Jacksonville (103rd St.) to run. They both used to do track days & auto-X, but the thought of trashing their DDs got them into karting.

WEZL...as in the station? Do you know JL? She's an ex of mine.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote