View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #314 (permalink)
gsxr750
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z man. sport
gsxr750 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
Try geico they are basically the cheapest hands down for the 370z and beat out all the other top companies, by at least 30% .
My coverages are 4 times the basic legal minimums, in my state, I learned early on that its easy to exceed the minimum state required limits, specially when a personal injuries are sustained. So its better to get the higher coverages.

Prefered driver plan, with no accidents or tickets.

I also have only $200 deductables on collision, 0 deductable on glass, extended waranties on 2 of the cars and full coverage on all 3 cars.

Basically when searching for competitive rates I found all the old established companies to be 30-40% higher than Geico.

Currently it seems Geico is the cheapest for cars and Progressive for all motorcycles.

Factors that can also effect rates are where you live and the laws in that state, some companies can not write policies in certain states or states that have limits on what someone may sue you for.

When I was single and only had a small home and 1 car, Allstate actually beat Geico, by a lot, but in my current criteria, Geico had the cheapest rates.
gsxr750 is offline   Reply With Quote