View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 08:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
The main difference isn't really performance as much as the finesse and finishing touches. You can mod a 370Z all you want, but it won't make it have the feel and smoothness that they describe for the Cayman S. I love my 370Z and I'd buy it again over a Cayman S, but some of the differences between the two can't be evened out with bolt-ons or other mods.

I like the brute nature of the 370. And the Cayman does look like a girlie car compared to the Z....loved that description in the video. Girl has hips!
Maybe true, but is "finesse" and "finishing touches" really worth the price of a SECOND 370z?????????!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always thought german cars, especially porsche are insanely overpriced for what you get. I mean, performance wise, the cayman s even fully equipped is only marginally faster than the Z. If I had the money to buy a cayman s, I'd rather buy a 370 z as a summer/weekend car, AND a lancer evolution as a wintery/daily driver car, both of which are barely any slower than the cayman.
Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote