View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #149 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agree

Yeah, it sucks if you don't use it, but take it from my experience, if ANYTHING at all goes wrong or isn't EXACTLY how it was when you first bought the car, take it to the dealer and have them fix it, YOU should make your warranty worth it!

And if that's your 370 in your profile picture, it looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
This is the first vehicle that I have ever bought an extended warranty on and I may regret it if I don't use it, but I also have home owner's, auto, m/c, life, health and other insurances as well. They are all the same, they are great if you need them but there's hell to pay if you need them and don't have them.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote