View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
I was in the same position as you trying to decide between the Berk and Invidia. I did a lot of reading and ultimately the Berk has better build quality IMO. But, finding them in stock is another issue. I just want to point one thing out about the Invidia that totally turned me off to it, I don't know if they've remedied it... A lot of guys I've seen have had problems with the flex joints cracking and have had to have them replaced. Now, it seems Invidia has stood behind their product and replaced the parts, but I didn't even want to be bothered with that issue in the first place...
The cracking only happened to people that forgot to reinstall a support bracket. It will happen on any exhaust.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote