View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
The stock cats will muffle out any real drone/rasp you might get. So it's basically whichever one you prefer. I honestly like the look of the Fast Intentions/ARK/HKS design over Berk/Stillen/Nismo. But that's personal preference. Power numbers have been proven that FI nets the highest gains. But 1/2 hp difference is up to you if it's worth it. No exhaust is going to be leaps and bounds better than others of similar design.

Have you been to any meets to hear different setups in person? Or watched any vids?
I watched some vids, but get the impression that vids suck. Cameras enhance tiny noise and deaden loud noise, making all things sound nearly the same. No good. I liked the Berk, though, and like the stock appearance. Is Berk good? Will the Berk and K&N drop-in filters put me at 295-305whp on a dynojet?
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote