View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #82 (permalink)
aamador521
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z MT6
aamador521 is on a distinguished road

I'm 20 and I've test driven by myself like 7 cars total. 2011 v6 mustang, 2011 5.0 mustang x2, camaro rs, camaro ss, 370z and 350z. But I had the same thing happen to me. I was really pissed. My usual bit is to come in with a nicer car/my old clean 06 mustang and just ask to "look at the inside and engine of a car." or that I've been "reading up on the blank." But I messed up with this guy. I come in and tell him I didn't want to buy I just wanted to look at the inside of the car. That is ALL I ASKED! I didn't even ask to test drive. He basically told me, "ooh, how old are you? yeah we usually don't let younger people test drive because they rack up the miles of the car." then he tried being really enthusiastic about how well ford is doing and blah blah blah. I ended up just walking away after someone asked him a question. That's why I decided I'd never buy from him. I still have all of their business cards because the ones who let me test drive treated me extremely well. Whatever car I decide later, I'll buy from them. but i guess I haven't proven them wrong because I have never purchased, though now I'm in a position to.
aamador521 is offline   Reply With Quote