View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #210 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C. View Post
Okay, loving the idea of having one of these lights on my 10'. Just need to see if anyone is using the LED variant the Z-Store now has available. Almost like this idea more thinking that I won't have to worry about replacing bulbs along with a better match to the LED running lights. Also, after reading about all of the variations of install, would like to have the option of turning it off or on, but most importantly, to have it as an additional brake light. People always on my a%#. Feedback and comments dearly appreciated.
PS, getting ready to install new tuner, so thinking I can do all of the wiring at one time.
Pat.
I've got the Z-Store LED variant and it works great. It's wired to flash in reverse, and come on solid with my brake lights.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote