View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

ok i went and drove both a manual and auto

first thing i noticed it the GT-R has made me suck as manual now. i forgot i hadnt driven one it like over 7 months lol. the syncro is cool but its kinda weird. it activates as soon as the shifter touches the gate it doesnt even need to be in gear to blip the throttle. and like from 5-4 is is a smaller blip than from 5-3 obviously but i thought it would be more like the GT-R when it blips only when it thinks you need it. when driving the Z today it did it everytime very aggressively. also little things like it shows your gear position in the dash like an auto is cool. even shows N when you take it out of gear. interior is great. i drove a auto with the grey seats and alcantra door inserts and that would be the color i would get because my 03 touring had grey but the whole damn inside was grey and i never fully liked that. this is the right amount of contrast.

the Z has a black headliner that im jealous of.

i dont have anything to say bad about it although i will say the acceleration didnt feel that much faster than my nismo. i think whoever got the 4.7 0-60 must have been one a slighty slanted hill. thats not saying anything bad about it at all though just not night and day different than a HR engine in my opinion. faster but not OMG faster.

not much more to say really as everyone else who has driven them did a good job

here are a few pics

Last edited by MC; 01-03-2009 at 02:34 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote