View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:03 AM   #29 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, not as ridiculous as you might think.... I owned a Prius as a computer car recently and refined my mpg skills on it. However, I just can't keep my foot out of the Z. I should really try this next time and see if by using pulse and coast method if I can get over thirty during my regular commute. But, that not why I got back into a Z.... It's just shear run feeling the torque... very addicting.
Kind of miss the Prius... Wife and I were talking about it just the other night being that it got twice the mileage and a lot of times you can't drive fast anyways around here. There might be a Volt in my future if the price comes down some. ;-) Or, if they have another $199 a month lease for three years on a prius. It almost paid for itself in gas savings during the work week. However, I'm not commuting as far these days... so, it might not work out as good the next time.