View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
NismoGT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Sport
NismoGT is on a distinguished road

I will probably go with DashCommand (Website & Video) app over the Innovate app. It seems like a much better system than Innovate Motorsports (Website). I just need to find the best dongle for OBDII scanning. Wifi vs. bluetooth. Responsiveness will likely be the deciding factor.

Update: I have installed the Image Dynamics component and let me tell you: THEY SOUND AMAZING!!! Its like having subwoofers in the doors. The tweeters are crystal clear and the soundstage is excellent. The digital to analog converter is awesome and puts the internal DAC of the iPhone/iPod/iPad to shame. I can't wait to mount the subs. My plan for mounting them is to fiberglass them between the shock tower and chassis brace on either side and aimed toward the ceiling. The chamber will be the void underneath the subs. I will mold the chamber using the piece of Styrofoam under the carpet. Any ideas if the should share a chamber or should I separate them? I have never fiberglassed before but it shouldn't be that hard, right.
NismoGT is offline   Reply With Quote