View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:48 AM   #33 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

I have sport package 370Z. I got a second set of wheels (cheap, black painted 18") and tires (Blizzak LM-60) and everything has been great through my first winter in Mass.

Stock sport tires won't budge on a dusting of snow and the tires turn into hockey pucks from being so cold.

Was 1400 for wheels and tires all mounted and shipped from sponsor Tirerack. Just factor that into the price

Remember skinnier tires are better in snow. Also if you get wheels/tires all the same size and width, they can be rotated. Some people get spacers to bring them more flush with fenders. I say leaving it alone helps keep the dirty snow inside your wheel wells !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.

Last edited by EazyD; 02-20-2012 at 12:51 AM.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote