View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Westwood
Track Member

Drives: C63 AMG
Westwood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
If your not doing that for a living... Its all about having fun.. which i see you have....as for the boots yes they are real but sometimes you gotta cheat..;. i mean how many women go snowboarding in bikinis in the first place? and big feet are not attractive on women...and decide which is most important,,,the car or the woman and make that clear to the viewer...

oh and stop blaming the model...you are the photographer/director..give her something that is natural for her... good luck and be sure to post more of your work..
lol thx man i appreciate the feedback ive only been shooting for a year so im still learning but i love this specially when im shooting cars and girls
Mods: Stillen G3 | Stillen lightweight crank pulley | Berk hfc's | Top speed pro 1 CBE | Jic Magic y pipe | 20" Vossen 9.5/10.5 | Megan Coilovers | Smoked JDM tail lights | Blacked out headlights | Sprint booster | Shine Auto CF Front/Rear lip kit | Evor R CF Side blades,CF fang cover,CF Nose Audio: Kenwood Excelon DNX9960 | JL 1000w | JL 12W6v2
Westwood is offline   Reply With Quote