View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjeezy View Post
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I'll call tomorrow for an estimate and post what their response is. Hopefully it's no more than $400-$500 because that's what I budgeted for.

Also, I'm surprised not doing this would NOT void my warranty. I have a feeling if I had an issue with something they could just come back and say "well we would have caught that during your xxx mile service so your SOL!"
Here is the Service and Maintenance Guide:

http://www.nissanusa.com/pdf/techpub...2010_N_SMG.pdf

Checkout page 24 and you can see what you might need to have done (depending on what you have already done in the past)

I stopped going to the dealer a long time ago unless it's for warranty related items. Feel free to go to a trusted mechanic to have the same service done and not have to worry about any warranty issues from it.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote