View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #161 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Cleveland fan much??

No but in all seriousness you are right that Lebrons decision to leave was probably not in his best interest. Its part of the reason he carries so much pressure to win now. However, I bet you if he wins a ring this year (and most likely will be MVP finals player as well), there won't be anymore talk about his character or personality. People will still hate him in Ohio for leaving them, but he will establish a new foundation of fans in the south,(and I think he has already started to do that) which to me is a much larger and more impactful crowd than the cavalier fans.

Sometimes i feel that his actions outside of the court also make him seem like the "bad guy", but in reality, his amazing skills as a basketball player should overshadow that. Just as Michael Jackson had issues outside his music career, true fans of him and his music didn't let that affect their perception of how great of an artist Michael was. Similarly, all this background talk about him being a traitor, and etc, shouldn't take away from why we watch this guy play night after night and yam on guys that have 3 to 4 more years expereince in the league. All in all it for me it comes down to the skills you show on the floor, all that other talk can be saved for the tabloids.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote