View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #160 (permalink)
LakeShow
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Everything
LakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to behold

Lebron ruined his legacy already running to Miami to win some quick championships with Wade and Bosh than staying in Cleveland and winning on his own. He wants to be compared to Jordan/Kobe and have more championships. He's trying to play catch up on Wade's team. Cleveland was one step closer every year, it wasn't like they were bad, they were no. 1 seed every year and Lebron won 2 MVP's. He should've stayed in Cleveland Kobe didn't dump his team when they sucked from 04-07 being 8th seed. Jordan/Kobe would never dare seek someones help and go elsewhere.
I don't like Lebron, he's a great talent but just not a smart person. He says stupid things in interviews and stuff. Last year with his comments in the finals and also making fun of Dirk being sick last year in the finals.
LakeShow is offline   Reply With Quote