View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shadax
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z 6MT
Shadax will become famous soon enough
Default Looking for help on upgrades - LA area (San Fernando, Valencia, or Antelope Valley)

So I've had my 2010 for about a year now. While I absolutely love this ride, the honey moon period is slowly dwindling.

I've been doing research and trying to learn more about the car and how I can get some performance gain.

My findings show the Berk CBE with HFCs would be more fulfilling to my interests. The thing is, I'm kind of looking for someone who also has a Z and perhaps a garage to work on em? I want to learn more about my car and be a part of the upgrades, as well as develop a business/friendly relationship with someone who can help me along the way.

Besides the exhaust, I'd like to install CAI, and then eventually new wheels/tires and some springs. Beyond that I'd like to take care of some aesthetics (front lip, paint front and rear moldings black, mod the headlights).

This obviously would be a long term deal, hence the friendly part of it. I live in the Antelope Valley (Palmdale/Lancaster) and there really aren't any clubs I can find out here or any people I know that are really into cars. I know they're out here, but it's hard to find without feeling like I might be ripped off or have someone do a not-so-great job. There's just a lot of shady people out here.

Despite living way out here I'm in Valencia and San Fernando areas a lot. I'm 26, live on my own, like long walks on the beach and enjoy sushi. Ok so that's me being facetious because this sounds like a dating ad haha.

Anyway, this is a wonderful forum and I've been mostly lurking because I'm afraid to sound over naive about all this. I of course am willing to pay for any work done to my car with the parts I buy, or any other trade (I'm in computer networking/IT).

I hope this isn't the wrong forum. If so:

WTB Berk CBE with HFCs
Shadax is offline   Reply With Quote