View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:16 PM   #34 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I sure would feel a lot better about making definite statements after driving it, especially if the gap is tiny. My Prius is rated for 51/49, yet I don't get close to that. Would I have known if I didn't drive it? As they say on TV, there is a reason why they play the games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
ah, i see, so unless i compete with my car against someone elses in the same exact event, i'm not allowed to make any comparisons whatsoever? so with your logic, until you fill up your prius and i fill up my 335 and then we go drive 50 miles around town, one can not actually make the assumption that the prius would, in fact, get better gas mileage.

Furthermore, it could not be assumed that a marine, fresh out of service would run a faster mile time than a morbidly obese couch potato who has spent the last 7 years eating twinkies and watching TV, unless they actually race eachother in a mile. Until fatass gets off his *** and runs a mile, no conclusions can be drawn, because that would be benchracing.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote