View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #153 (permalink)
Drodriguez06
Base Member

Drives: 370z / S14kouki
Drodriguez06 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=nmjaxx9;1550954]True, but as of this season, the Mavs have lost all offensive spark, I mean you would think a team consisting some of the greats such as Carter, Marion, Kidd, and Nowitizki could perform, and they did....last year. lol. I don't know if they let the championship win get to their head or not, but Rick Carlisle needs to implement a new offensive startegy...they are lacking greatly there. Kidd needs to take more shots, and not go halfway to the basket and throw the ball back, Nowitizki needs to be set up for more screens to shoot, JT needs his spectacular games EVERY night, Carter needs to bring back his dunk game from like we saw from him in the early 2000's dunk competition. Then the Mavs can actually start playing like the team they use to be.

It doesnt help that their head coach is a hot head either, im sure Mark Cuban wasn't too happy about that "soccer" incident.

I totally agree with what your saying
The west in no where near as good as it once was so the Mavs have just as good of a chance of any in the West. And come playoff time Jet and Nowitzki will get it together. Hopefully their will be Heat V Mavs III, last years finals were really good
Drodriguez06 is offline   Reply With Quote