View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #152 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
Don't underestimate what impact losing Barrea had, either. He could come off the bench with the second team & provide instant offense, & if he wasn't "on," it was easy to yank him & there'd be no harm done.

No one from the bench has provided that spark in Barrea's absence.
True, but as of this season, the Mavs have lost all offensive spark, I mean you would think a team consisting some of the greats such as Carter, Marion, Kidd, and Nowitizki could perform, and they did....last year. lol. I don't know if they let the championship win get to their head or not, but Rick Carlisle needs to implement a new offensive startegy...they are lacking greatly there. Kidd needs to take more shots, and not go halfway to the basket and throw the ball back, Nowitizki needs to be set up for more screens to shoot, JT needs his spectacular games EVERY night, Carter needs to bring back his dunk game from like we saw from him in the early 2000's dunk competition. Then the Mavs can actually start playing like the team they use to be.

It doesnt help that their head coach is a hot head either, im sure Mark Cuban wasn't too happy about that "soccer" incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Lin will soon fall off the map. He had a good stretch but I honestly don't believe he can be consistent.
I think he has potential. I wouldn't say hes on the caliber of a young Wade, or Kobe, but the kid def has skills. Of course all the hype is making him seem greater than he really is, but hes def someone ill be keeping my eyes on.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote