View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

I used to drool over the 350, had been planning on getting one for over 3 years. Wasn't a fan of the 370 when it first came out (many people hate new models off the bat lol)

Anyways, point I'm trying to make is, I really did my research and realized how much better the 370Z was in terms of interior, look and performance and then financially it became possible so jumped on it.

Read up about the Synro Rev Match, etc

Only reason I would suggest getting the 350 is if you are trying to save some bucks and get a Z under 20K

If you are a Z fan/fanatic (doesn't sound like you are) then you'll really want the 370...its wider, more HP, more refined and resembles the 240Z (if u care lol)
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote