View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #38 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Porsche Cayman... also not Asian

When I say they are competition, what I mean is this: You have forty grand in your pocket and can buy a sporty car. It has to be rear-wheel drive, get to a quarter mile in less than 14 seconds, possibly have a manual transmission, handle very well in corners, and look pretty for the ladies.

Muscle Cars and Sports Cars are on that list. If you think people are not cross-shopping sports cars with muscle cars... Then you've got problems we don't have time to deal with here.

THAT'S CALLED FINANCIAL COMP. Do you read... you are beginning to frustrate me. Yeah I know the cayman isn't asian but the Z WAS BUILT AROUND the cayman performance... NOT MUSTANG. The. Z has no real competitor... the porsche is still out of its league and american cars don't compare... Wow. I'm done

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 02-17-2012 at 05:43 PM.