View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #37 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
It seems ebonics worked better cuz now you understand where I coming from. Lol. . Thanks. The camaro and stang only make financial comp. Not performance. Different philosphies drive the reason for R&D.

But if you want to believe that nissan is on the drawing board trying to win a design that will attract muscle car owners then go right ahead. If that what makes you sleepbetter at night? But last I heard the cayman comp is everything to nissan???? What do I know? Its been real shado... you the man, osalamakom... . .
Porsche Cayman... also not Asian

When I say they are competition, what I mean is this: You have forty grand in your pocket and can buy a sporty car. It has to be rear-wheel drive, get to a quarter mile in less than 14 seconds, possibly have a manual transmission, handle very well in corners, and look pretty for the ladies.

Muscle Cars and Sports Cars are on that list. If you think people are not cross-shopping sports cars with muscle cars... Then you've got problems we don't have time to deal with here.