View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #34 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I'm not talking about the complete car market. I'm talking about a Z vs a mustang. You are going all around the board on a specific point.

Does the altima compete with malibu and chrysler 200??? OF COURSE.

Does the mustang compete with the Z???? HELL NO! Neither does the gencoupe to a certain degree, but hyundai has Nissan's name all up in da mouf... feel me? So nissan needs to give hyundai some ack-right. That is the simplest way I can put it. If you still don't get me I don't know how to make it simpler.
Well, speaking English would be a start.

But I understand your point. I simply strongly disagree with it. I don't see Hyundai's GenCoupe improvements driving great change in the 2013 Z, considering that Nissan made no improvements to compete with the Mustang and Camaro, which are its competition. That was my only point. Disagree if you like, but that's it.

My explanation is simpler and involves considerably less jingoism.