View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Don't delude YOURSELF.

The United States is currently the largest car market in the world. It is a prime competition area for all of the world's major car manufacturers. Nissan probably makes more money off of cars sold in the US than it does in Japan.

The Japanese makes see American makes as competition. So do the Europeans.
I'm not talking about the complete car market. I'm talking about a Z vs a mustang. You are going all around the board on a specific point.

Does the altima compete with malibu and chrysler 200??? OF COURSE.

Does the mustang compete with the Z???? HELL NO! Neither does the gencoupe to a certain degree, but hyundai has Nissan's name all up in da mouf... feel me? So nissan needs to give hyundai some ack-right. That is the simplest way I can put it. If you still don't get me I don't know how to make it simpler.