Thread: First mod
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I am. No offence. It just drives me nuts when instead of being friendly and helping someone with a question people say "use the search engine". Not that you werent being friendly though. In the time it takes to tell someone to use the search engine you could simply answer their question instead. Maybe its just me but I actually like trying to help people out on here. Again nothing personal cwis. Just a personal annoyance.
I understand where your coming from and appreciate that you decide to help instead. But at the same time when the basic question gets asked over and over that there countless threads with the same basic question? it starts to get redundant. This forum isn't brand new so if folks would just at least search it would cut down on these types of noob questions but I know it won't stop them. I'm fine either way so I see both sides. Just my thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmatheNismo View Post
I have had my 370z for a few months now and i love it, im just not sure what to get first and i need some opinions!
Welcome

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote