View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

I'm not trying to discredit Password JDM but I will give my experience with the only product I ordered from them. It was the full dry carbon intake system for my S2000. About a $1300 intake. The first one I got did not fit and had some major imperfections in the CF. They sent me a second one with very similar issues. Many of the wholes didn't line up, cf was bunched up and sanded down in corners, etc. They did offer to send me a third however I just got a refund. Customer service was good with the exception that they feel these fitment and fabrication flaws are acceptable with dry carbon. Now that was my first dry carbon product but I have had a number of regular cf products with no issues like this. I was a bit disappointed in the whole thing.