View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbin09 View Post
Awesome.

Like I said, this was not plug and play and I used all 350z parts, some of which needed to be modified.

I was just trying to spread some light on options that are available. It looks like there were a few people in here that did not know this, and may benefit from it.

While I appreciate you bringing up the fact that this has been done countless times, I am talking specifically about all 350z parts used to do this swap to keep the cost down. If you have a link to someone who swapped all 350z parts in their 370z diff, please post a link and I will be more than happy to quit posting.
This guy did it already:

Nissan 370Z Forum - View Profile: Red__Zed

The parts are identical. To go from base to VLSD, you need a stub from a VLSD equipped model, doesnt matter whether the parts come from a 350 or 370.

Hell, people have been putting the lsd in fx35s for years now.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote