View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon@AAMComp View Post
Well you're right about the team that played at Udinese at the weekend, but let's not forget, Milan had injuries of their own. This was a Milan side short Boateng, Van Bommel, and Ibrahimovic. 3 players equally decisive in the victory over Arsenal last night.
THIS. Boateng has a huge impact on the team on and off the field, so with him back things where looking good before the game. I too agree Arsenal looked shell shocked just after the 1st goal. As a Milan fan, i never thought RvP stood that great of a chance throughout the game with T. Silva waiting for him, i firmly believe Silva is one of the best center backs out there right now.

on the return leg i see Arsenal scoring 1 mayyyybe 2 goals but Milan WILL score as well. looks like the EPL is going out this champions tourny at the hands of 2 Italian teams....who said Italian football was boring , slowly but surely they are stepping it up and not just playing the known defense italian football they are known for.

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote