View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Thanks guys for the replies, as far as sounds that it is making it does sound like the starter is working as i can hear a faint 1 time click when i turn the key all the way to ignition, as far as the fuel pump though i couldnt really tell as when i was working on it yesterday i had alot of wind coming in from a storm that was making it difficult to work on in the first place. i think about the only thing i accomplished was being able to fill the tires back up with air which suprisingly all the tires were good with the exception of a small valve stem leak on 1. one other thing i noticed there is a battery volt meter in the console that when i go to turn the key all the way the volts drop down to nothing and then when i let go of the key they come back up to normal. gonna be heading back out there sometime in the next few hours here so if anyone has any other ideas it would be much appreciated and thanks for the suggestions so far guys.
Sounds like the batteries Low? May want to try another battery or try giving it a simple jump

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote