View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1987 200sx will not start

hey guys, wasnt sure where to post this and havent gotten any responses back from the guys over at club-s12 so figured i'd see if anyone has anything to offer here. Long story short bought an 87 200sx from my buddies mom that has been sitting on her property for the last 4 or 5 years. went there today and put in a new battery as it didnt have one, everything electrical turns on but when i go to actually start the engine i get nothing, engine doesnt even turn over. the only other thing i noticed was that some of the spark plug wires look like they had been chewed through by a mouse or something, is it possible that's what is preventing it from turning over or is there something else i should be checking that i missed somewhere. Any suggestions or useful information would be appreciated and thanks in advance to anybody who can help me.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote