Thread: Sweet Spot
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
I have a question. I have a 2009 CY 7AT. I have had the car since September and overall I love my Z and I am %110 satisfied with my choice vehicle and everything. But I have a question about the gas peddle. I have owned quite a few cars in my 26 years on this earth. This car being the first with a floor mounted gas peddle though. Anywho most days my Z is a blast to drive and some days more of a hassle. I have a certain pair of shoes i wear more because i have too because if I dont wear these shoes when i drive the car doesn't feel as responsive. When I take off the car is slow and the transmission shifts kinda jerky like. When I have on my driving shoes as I like to call them and my foot and is on the peddle a certain way it is all good i take off the transmisson shifts smooth and feels peppy. I give it gas and it responds no matter how fast or slow I am going. And if I dont have the driving shoes on then it is the exact opposite. Does anyone else have this problem and if so has anyone found a solution. And before anyone post about my car being an automatic or anything smart or rude like that I am seriously looking for an answer to a problem that is making it difficult to enjoy my Z everytime I drive it.
Were you wearing this when you say you cannot feel the gas pedal:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg highheel.jpg (4.7 KB, 1 views)
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote