View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by symple84 View Post
great stuff.... let me ask the audio pros, is there any benefit to running a processor in a small car like the Z??? Like a Bit Ten???
Yes, because of the DSP and time correction. It also helps with tweeter harshness is your running your speakers in active.

The bitone or ten are a little pricey if you wanted to go with something for half the price check out the JBL ms8. Either way you should be running some high end stuff in order to get the best out of your processing.

I did a install where the owner has a set of low end Memphis components running off the MS8, after changing them to focal polyglass there was a world of difference.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote