View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #1605 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
morning, mr.onzedge!

yah, while i agree they look nicer than the dumbarse renters who toss trash at the end of their drive way unstrapped/taped/packed, it's going to be a lot of sacrifice for me.
Good Morning, Mr. Kenchan.

The city imposed those things on us also. We have 3 cans -- Garbage, Recycling, Yard. I don't mind them all that much except the guys who pick them up are lazy/sloppy/on drugs. They often leave the containers right in front of my driveway, which makes me have to stop, get out, and then move them out of the way. It is a minor irritation in the big picture I suppose, but pisses me off. I call and complain but it still happens every now and then.