View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
Engine and drive train are vastly improved
In what? A 7AT? I don't understand the need to change things that work just fine. I mean, I could understand if they wanted to add more power but I don't think they've done that have they?

I actually track my car which means I push it to it's limits and it's given me no problems in doing so. And what you're telling me is that Nissan has vastly improved, not just improved but VASTLY improved the engine and drive train for.... the 98% of the people that will never even realize any difference since they putz around on the street without any hard driving track use?

This doesn't make any sense to me. I mean I can understand wanting to give the press something new to write about but c'mon Nissan...

Edit: I don't drive the 7AT so if it was experiencing some sort of drive train problems, I didn't know it and that would be understandable.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote