View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the statistic I have used to stress my argument about the Z being reliable. JD powers or consumer reports say things for political reasons. They will call an adjustment a repair then say a car is unreliable in order to give a corporate sponsor a higher rating. True delta is right from the consumers at hand and I trust these statistics way more than any other. I subscribe and I hope all of you do too.
Funny how they say the hyundai genesis coupe is more reliable than our cars but if you look??? Repair numbers is in the 50's. So is the camaro and mustang. Ours is 6 out of 100 last year is was 4 out of a hundred. NOT BAD. We fall in line with miata for reliability. Awesome.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote